Master Digi Pro – Hard Ball
This machine is the preferred choice of county clubs, schools and cricket clubs. Unlike other bowling machine the Master Digi Pro is the only two-wheel machine which is designed to deliver cricket balls effortlessly and accurately.
Why Master Digi Bowling Machine?
Robust construction with innovative technology: Leverage Master Digi Pro is engineered for relentless ball throwing. To take the unsparing impact from the continuously fed leather cricket balls, a Cricket Bowling Machine should have highly durable and powerful motors. At the same time, these motors should not be bulky to make the machine heavy. Our proprietary optimization technique makes the motor to deliver maximum power compared to other motors with the same specifications.
Advanced algorithms coded in the firmware program combined with the sophisticated microcontrollers are used for the precision (less than one RPM error) control of the motors. Long term ball throwing accuracy of a bowling machine depends on a few crucial aspects. Leverage uses the proprietory polyurethane compound for the sleeve of the wheels. These wheels withstand harsher environmental temperatures, optimized elastic recovery and uniform hardness to throw the leather balls repeatedly with the same precision at given RPM. Leverage bowling machine wheels are perfectly balanced and aligned to deliver a long term optimal performance.
- Fully enclosed lightweight impact proof body
- Brushless DC Motor 12V,
- Easily portable and lightweight.
- PU Concave Wheels for accuracy.
- Easy Line and Length Change with Levers .
- Speed & Swing Control: With Analogue Dials.
- Power Source: 230 V AC.
- Well Balanced Tripod Stand.
- Speed & Swing Control: Digital with Ready and Random.
- Available in Tennis Ball Version (soft balls for short pitch drills)
- Speed : 60 - 160 kmph (99 mph) with 1 km increment and decrement.
- Bowls Out swing and In swing.
- Bowls Off Spin and Leg Spin with angular loop lever to achieve flight of the ball.
- Displays - READY once variation is achieved, SWING LEVEL of the ball and SPEED of the ball bowled.
- Swing Variations: 21 for every 1 Km Speed.
- Total variations : 42 for each km speed.
- Balls that can be use: Leather cricket ball, machine balls hard, machine balls soft and tennis balls.
- Suitable for County clubs, cricket cubs and school.
- Auto feeder : Extra Optional (30 ball feeder).
- Battery: Extra Optional, can be operated with a battery
- Random Mode Match Practice Match Situation Ball Counter
- Operator protection cover
- Tab operation
PRE ORDER - BACK IN STOCK END OF MAY