Master Digi Pro - Soft Ball
Unlike other bowling machine the Master Digi Pro - Soft Ball is the only machine designed to deliver tennis balls and soft balls at speeds over 90+ mph so batsmen can practice against the short ball without getting injured. Is the preferred choice of international teams, county clubs and schools.
Why Master Digi Bowling Machine?
Robust construction with innovative technology: Master Digi Pro - Soft Ball is engineered for relentless ball throwing. It is highly durable with a powerful motor with our proprietary optimization technique makes the motor to deliver maximum power compared to other motors with the same specifications.
Advanced algorithms coded in the firmware program combined with the sophisticated microcontrollers are used for the precision (less than one RPM error) control of the motors. Long term ball throwing accuracy of a bowling machine depends on a few crucial aspects. Leverage uses the proprietory polyurethane compound for the sleeve of the wheels. These wheels withstand harsher environmental temperatures, optimized elastic recovery and uniform hardness to throw balls repeatedly with the same precision at given RPM. Leverage bowling machine wheels are perfectly balanced and aligned to deliver a long term optimal performance.
- Fully enclosed lightweight impact proof body
- Brushless DC Motor 12V,
- Easily portable and lightweight.
- PU Concave Wheels for accuracy.
- Easy Line and Length Change with Levers .
- Speed & Swing Control: With Analogue Dials.
- Power Source: 230 V AC.
- Well Balanced Tripod Stand.
- Speed & Swing Control: Digital with Ready and Random.
- Available in Hard Ball Version (Master Digi Pro - Hard Ball)
- Speed : 60 - 160 kmph (99 mph) with 1 km increment and decrement.
- Bowls Out swing and In swing.
- Bowls Off Spin and Leg Spin with angular loop lever to achieve flight of the ball.
- Displays - READY once variation is achieved, SWING LEVEL of the ball and SPEED of the ball bowled.
- Swing Variations: 21 for every 1 Km Speed.
- Total variations : 42 for each km speed.
- Balls that can be use: Tennis ball, Hard tennis ball, Soft machine ball, Wind ball and PVC balls.
- Suitable for International teams, County clubs, cricket cubs and schools.
- Auto feeder : Extra Optional (30 ball feeder).
- Battery: Extra Optional, can be operated with a battery
- Random Mode Match Practice Match Situation Ball Counter
- Operator protection cover
- Tab operation